Here are some of the questions which may be asked during the interview. It may varies according to different context of interview sessions. Some of them are simple to justify and some are complicated to be answered.
- Tell me about yourself
- Do you consider yourself an active student when you were in school/university?
- Do you enjoy you school/university days?
- Do you think co-curriculum activities in school/university benefits the students?
- Who influenced you most in your life?
- Do you think it’s an asset for someone to be able to speak in more than one language?
- What is your dream career?
- Do you consider yourself a well disciplined person?
- What do you know about the position you are applying for?
- What do you know about our organization?
- Why do you think that you are suitable for this job?
- Do you have any job experience that you think is useful to us?
- What do you see in our organization that is favourable to you?
- Tell us about your personal objectives that you hope to achieve?
- Tel us what you have learned in your courses that you think is useful for this position you are applying for?
Ok. So what do you think? Can you answer those questions? I hope so.
How do you find those videos? I hope it will benefit in your future interviews. Now, below is a video on 12 top tips for successful interviews. Happy watching and remember to practice it in any interview sessions.